NELLA CUTLERY BC based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery driver – parcels who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Night, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning and 07:00 to 16:00.
Employer Name: NELLA CUTLERY BC
Position: Delivery driver – parcels
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 35 to 45 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
- The candidate will be required to pick up and deliver various items and products using automobiles, vans, and light trucks.
- The candidate will be required to assemble, install, and set up merchandise/products.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare, package, and replenish goods.
- The candidate will be expected to transport and handle hazardous materials.
- The candidate will be expected to load and unload cargo.
- The candidate must use maps and other trip planning tools.
- The candidate will be required to keep track of trip details such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs, and any issues.
- The candidate will have to pay for and receive payments for goods.
- The candidate will be expected to perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections as well as oversee all vehicle aspects.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have a Class 5/5F/G licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles).
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate should be familiar with the local and provincial/territorial regions.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a Basic security clearance.
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly investigated (abstract).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must have steel-toed safety boots and a cell phone.
- Health, Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive paid gasoline and mileage.
- In addition to the Health and Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking, on-site amenities, and paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
604-451-7865 Between 07:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter