1435168 Ontario Inc based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: 1435168 Ontario Inc
Position: Delivery driver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
- The candidate will be required to operate and drive automobiles, vans, and light trucks in order to pick up and deliver various items and products.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate must prepare, package, and replenish goods.
- The candidate must load and unload goods.
- The candidate must use maps and other trip planning tools.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence (Class 3 or D).
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior travel experience in the local area.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly checked (abstract).
- Employer will provide the vehicle.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must have steel-toed safety boots and a cell phone.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience