Ankor Fab Inc. based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Ankor Fab Inc.
Position: Delivery driver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
- The candidate will be required to operate and drive automobiles, vans, and light trucks in order to pick up and deliver various items and products.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate must load and unload goods.
- The candidate must use maps and other trip planning tools.
- The candidate will be required to keep track of trip details such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs, and any issues that arise.
- The candidate will be expected to perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections as well as oversee all vehicle aspects.
- The candidate will be expected to perform labouring duties in warehouses.
- The candidate must be able to follow directions and read maps.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Class 5/5F/G licence (for cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles) as well as a Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) certificate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior travel experience in the local area.
Security and safety
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly checked (abstract).
- The employer will provide the candidate with a vehicle.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Proof of the requested certifications