Canada Post has released a notice in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Delivery agent. All the candidates who are interested and eligible for this post are requested to visit the official website of Canada Post. Only candidates who are experienced and hardworking are eligible for this post.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Delivery Agent
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.68 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: North Vancouver, BC, CA
- Candidates will have to start the day at the depot.
- Candidates will have to load products at Canada postal vehicles.
- Candidates will have to deliver all the products to their owner.
- In the evening, candidates will have to end the day at the office of Canada post.
- Candidates will get a Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a safe driving record.
- Candidates must attain the availability to be an on-call associate.
- Candidates must attain the ability to read, write and speak English and French language.
- Candidates must attain the ability to work in all types of weather.
- For being eligible for this post candidate must attain a good experience in customer service.
- Candidates will get a highly competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will also get a chance to work in an extensive classroom and on-the-job training is also provided to the candidate.
- Candidates will also get the opportunities for permanent employment.
- Candidates will get medical facilities and other employees benefits working at this post.
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post and willing to get this post will have to visit the official website of Canada Post and apply for this post. We have shared a link below through which candidates can easily visit the official website of Canada Post and within a minute the application process gets completed.