725336 Alberta Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Daycare worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call and Morning.
Employer Name: 725336 Alberta Ltd.
Position: Daycare worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.95 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- The candidate will be expected to engage children in activities such as storytelling, song teaching, and craft preparation.
- The candidate must guide and assist children in developing proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- The candidate will be expected to observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and to prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisors.
- The candidate will be expected to assess children’s abilities, interests, and needs and to discuss progress and problems with parents and other staff members.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and maintain an environment that protects children’s health, safety, and well-being.
- The candidate must supervise and coordinate the activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have an Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be interpersonally aware.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.