Legal Leaf Immigration Consulting Ltd. based in 1935 32 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T2E 7C8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Data entry clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Legal Leaf Immigration Consulting Ltd.
Position: Data entry clerk
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1935 32 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T2E 7C8
- The candidate must receive and register documents for data entry.
- The candidate must enter data in the format specified.
- The candidate must transfer data between software applications.
- The candidate must verify the accuracy and completeness of the data.
- The candidate must store, update, and maintain databases.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out backup procedures.
- The candidate must perform general office duties.
- The candidate must classify, label, and store data diskettes/disks and tapes.
- The candidate will be required to use a scanner to create digital records.
- The candidate must transfer handwritten data to Excel or Word documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in the private sector.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Word processing software, Database software, Accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, the Internet, and Microsoft Windows.
- The candidate must be familiar with legal and business terminology.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must have their own computer and Internet access.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.