9191402 CANADA CORPORATION based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Data entry clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must work on the morning shift.
Employer Name: 9191402 CANADA CORPORATION
Position: Data entry clerk
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.25 hourly / 40 to 48 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
- The candidate must receive and register documents for data entry.
- The candidate must enter data in the format specified.
- The candidate must verify the accuracy and completeness of the data.
- The candidate must store, update, and maintain databases.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out backup procedures.
- The candidate must perform general office duties.
- The candidate must classify, label, and store data diskettes/disks and tapes.
- The candidate will be required to use a scanner to create digital records.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must work in the General Office.
Experience and specialization
Type of data entry
- The type of data entry used is alphanumeric.
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Office.
- The candidate must be familiar with legal terminology.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.