Bernie & Joanneke Kottelenberg based in 6149 9th Line, Hillsburgh, ON N0B 1Z0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Bernie & Joanneke Kottelenberg
Position: Dairy farm worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.83 to $16.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 6149 9th Line, Hillsburgh, ON N0B 1Z0
- The candidate must groom farm animals.
- The candidate must be able to handle animals.
- The candidate will be responsible for animal health monitoring.
- The candidate must feed and care for animals.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must milk cows.
- The candidate must clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general farm duties.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The type of farm operation is livestock combination farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate must work in the dairy industry.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating a loader, tractor, and hand tools.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 1941612
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples