Pennwood Dairy Inc. based in Steinbach, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Pennwood Dairy Inc.
Position: Dairy farm worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.70 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Steinbach, MB
- The candidate will have to milk cows.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and Specialization
Automated systems experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a milking system (automated)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.