Dairy farm worker
Tilecroft Farms Limited based in 7209 McDiarmid Road, Osgoode, ON K0A 2W0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Tilecroft Farms Limited
Position: Dairy farm worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 7209 McDiarmid Road, Osgoode, ON K0A 2W0
- The candidate will be in charge of calving.
- The candidate will be in charge of grooming farm animals.
- The candidate will be in charge of handling animals.
- The candidate will be in charge of monitoring animal health.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general farm duties.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of quality control and production records.
- The candidate will be expected to keep work records and logs.
- The candidate will be expected to co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
- The candidate will be expected to keep livestock performance records.
- The candidate must supervise and manage breeding and other livestock-related programmes.
- The candidate must ensure that farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a college, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting 3 months to less than 1 year, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 1 to 2 people.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate will be required to work in the dairy industry.
Experience and Specialization
Area of Specialization
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about dairy cattle.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter