BMO has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Customer Service Representative. Candidates can be highly skilled in helping people. They do probes to understand customer personal banking. They can handle business banking solutions to refer to specialists. They have a passionate commitment to helping customers in our job. In this article we are going to cover complete information. If you want to join it, read the article completely.
Employer Name: BMO
Position: Customer Service Representative
Salary: $18.28 per hour
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Abbotsford, BC V3G 2C6, Canada
- Candidates check customer profiles and engage customers in a needs-based conversation in this job.
- They have to contribute to meeting branch business results.
- They support operational activities inventory management and escalation etc.
- Candidates can manage, load, and reconcile cash transactions between treasury in this job.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of specialized sales.
- Candidates can aptitude for listening and solving problems and creatively to new challenges.
- They can collaborate and team skills in our job.
- Candidates should have verbal and written communication skills – Basic in the business environment.
- They should identify customer needs and initiate referral in our company.
- They support customer requests for banking services and including handling in our job.
- Candidates gain Basic knowledge learned on the job.
- We are paid a high amount of money in this job.
- They have more ways to grow and make an impact.
How to apply
We hope you have read all the information regarding this job. If you want to join the post, at first register yourself by clicking the link given below.