Stow-It-All Ltd based in Hanwell, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service agent who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The candidate will be required to work the Day shift from 08:30 a.m. to 16:30 p.m.
Employer Name: Stow-It-All Ltd
Position: Customer service agent
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly / 16 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Hanwell, NB
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries and provide information.
- The candidate must explain the type and cost of services provided.
- The candidate will be required to issue receipts and other forms.
- The candidate must perform general office duties.
- The candidate will be expected to accept payments.
- The candidate must respond to written and oral inquiries.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must work in an urban area.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP).
- In addition to the Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter