The Granite Guys based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Countertop installer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Overtime.
Employer Name: The Granite Guys
Position: Countertop installer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 to $36.00 hourly for 37.5 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate must determine layout and installation procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to measure and mark installation guidelines.
- The candidate must prepare and maintain work materials and supplies.
- The candidate must load and unload trucks carrying supplies and equipment.
- The candidate must be able to use hand and power tools.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings, and specifications.
- The candidate must install materials on counter tops and raised platforms.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising kitchen cabinet and vanity installers.
- The candidate must be able to lift more than 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- Work settings include renovation, installation, repair, and service/cleaning.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about kitchen cabinets and vanities.
Security and safety
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly investigated (abstract).
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.