Wok Box based in 15 Depot Court, Saint John, NB E2J 0C2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Counter attendant, restaurant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Evening, Night and Weekend.
Employer Name: Wok Box
Position: Counter attendant, restaurant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $12.75 hourly for 10 to 20 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: 15 Depot Court, Saint John, NB E2J 0C2
- The candidate will be required to clean and sanitise items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate will be expected to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glassware, and flatware.
- The candidate must place dishes in the storage area.
- The candidate will be required to hand-sanitize and wash dishes and other items.
- The candidate will be expected to clean pots and pans.
- The candidate will be in charge of packaging take-out food.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to take customers’ orders.
- The candidate will be required to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate will be required to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.