1988887 Alberta Ltd o/a Trochu Gas and Snacks based in 114 1Avenue North, Trochu, AB T0M 2C0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Cook has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: 1988887 Alberta Ltd o/a Trochu Gas and Snacks
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 114 1Avenue North, Trochu, AB T0M 2C0
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and cooking complete meals as well as individual dishes and foods.
- The candidate must plan menus, determine food portion sizes, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to train staff in food preparation, cooking, and handling.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment.
- The candidate must clean the kitchen and work areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for recruiting and hiring employees.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing kitchen operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.