GURJAS ENTERPRISES based in Victoria, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: GURJAS ENTERPRISES
Position: Construction worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Victoria, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate must clean up chemical spills and other contaminants.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
3918 Ascot DR