NCC Construction Ltd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: NCC Construction Ltd
Position: Construction manager
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $41.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, and supervising staff and/or volunteers.
- The candidate must plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones, as well as monitor progress.
- The candidate will be required to prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements.
- The candidate must be able to read blueprints, schematics, and drawings.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and manage budgets.
- The candidate must create and implement quality control programmes.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate will be required to prepare reports.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting 3 months to less than 1 year.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be able to handle a large case load.
- The employer will provide transportation for the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.