PAUL LANDSCAPING AND FENCES LTD based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer and helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: PAUL LANDSCAPING AND FENCES LTD
Position: Construction labourer and helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be required to load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate will be required to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate must level earth to fine grade specifications.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must clean up chemical spills and other contaminants.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
942 WILDWOOD WAY NW