Bonafide Construction Solutions based in 225 Gunn Road, Winnipeg, MB R5R 0C7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime and Morning.
Employer Name: Bonafide Construction Solutions
Position: Construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 225 Gunn Road, Winnipeg, MB R5R 0C7
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be willing to work in hazardous conditions.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and cold/refrigerated conditions.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with air compressors and drills.
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate does not have access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots and cellular phone.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive paid Gasoline and Mileage.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.