S&A Drywall based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: S&A Drywall
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate must measure, cut, fit, and install drywall sheets.
- The candidate must adhere to emergency and safety procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to use a trowel and a broad knife to fill joints, nail indentations, holes, and cracks with joint compound.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.