JS SIDHU DRYWALL LTD. based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: JS SIDHU DRYWALL LTD.
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Delta, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be required to assist in the drilling and blasting of rock on construction sites.
- The candidate must assist in the demolition of buildings.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.