Setcos Infratech Inc. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be expected to work in various shifts.
Employer Name: Setcos Infratech Inc.
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $29.35 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must clean up chemical spills and other contaminants.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and lubricating cranes.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.