clifton constructions based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: clifton constructions
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $23.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate will be required to assist in the drilling and blasting of rock on construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to assist in the framing of houses, the erection of walls, and the construction of roofs.
- The candidate must level earth to fine grade specifications.
- The candidate must pave and rake asphalt.
- The candidate must assist in the demolition of buildings.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must clean up chemical spills and other contaminants.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out routine maintenance tasks.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.