Basecrete Inc. based in Woodbridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Concrete finisher who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Basecrete Inc.
Position: Concrete finisher
No. of vacancies: 7
Salary: $25.00 to $40.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Woodbridge, ON
- The candidate will be expected to inspect formwork, granular base, and steel reinforcement materials, as well as direct the placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces in accordance with grade requirements.
- The candidate will be required to fill hollows and remove spots from freshly poured cement.
- The candidate must use power vibrators to compact concrete.
- The candidate must level the top surface of the concrete according to the grade and depth specifications.
- The candidate will be responsible for applying the desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools.
- The candidate will be required to train apprentices.
- The candidate will be required to install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills, and other fixtures.
- The candidate must apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces.
- The candidate will be expected to repair, resurface, and replace worn or damaged concrete structure sections.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in hazardous conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in Commercial, Industrial, and Residential settings.
Experience and specialization
Type of materials
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about reinforcing membranes and protective coverings.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
905-265-9983 extension 221 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 AM