ELITE Machining LTD. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of CNC (computer numerically controlled) machining centre operator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: ELITE Machining LTD.
Position: CNC (computer numerically controlled) machining centre operator
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 80 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate must be able to operate and set up machines for repetitive machining operations.
- The candidate will be required to use precise measuring instruments to verify the dimensions of machined parts (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- The candidate will be required to enter codes that specify the toolpath’s speed, feed, and cut for computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Registered Apprenticeship certificate or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with computer numerical control (CNC) machines.
Repetitive machining operation experience
- The candidate must have repetitive machining operation experience in turning and milling.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
4250-80 AVE SE
T2C 3A2 Between 08:00 AM and 03:00 PM