CNC (computer numerical control) machinist
AccuTec based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of CNC (computer numerical control) machinist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Overtime.
Employer Name: AccuTec
Position: CNC (computer numerical control) machinist
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $27.00 to $37.00 hourly for 80 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts, and tables.
- The candidate will be required to set up and adjust production machinery/tools.
- The candidate will be required to fit and assemble components and machine parts to tight tolerances.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain, repair, and calibrate precision measuring instruments.
- The candidate will be required to document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances.
- The candidate will be expected to keep inspection records and complete inspection reports.
- The candidate will be required to use precise measuring instruments to verify the dimensions of machined parts (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- The candidate must compute dimensions and tolerances, as well as measure and lay out work pieces.
- The candidate will be required to set up, operate, and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools.
- The candidate will be required to use precision measuring instruments to check product dimensions for accuracy and conformance to specifications.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in the General Manufacturing industry.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about micrometers, callipers, and gauges.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must be familiar with computer numerical control (CNC) machines and milling machines.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.