Gurkha Building Services Ltd based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaning supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Gurkha Building Services Ltd
Position: Cleaning supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
- The candidate will be expected to hire and train or arrange for cleaning staff training.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and coordinate the activities of employees.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect sites or facilities for safety and cleanliness.
- The candidate must recommend or coordinate additional maintenance services.
- The candidate will be expected to assist cleaners with their duties.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise 5-10 people.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise light duty cleaners.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate will be required to work in an office building, a cleaning service company, a commercial facility, a hotel, motel, or a resort.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.