Hôtel du Parc based in 167 Bossé, Chicoutimi, QC G7J 1L5 is looking suitable applicants for the position of Cleaning Man/woman who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to part time or permanent employment. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Morning 09:30 to 12:30.
Employer Name: Hôtel du Parc
Position: Cleaning Man/woman
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 9 to 21 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: 167 Bossé, Chicoutimi, QC G7J 1L5
- The candidate will be required to vacuuming carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates will be required to pick up debris and empty trash containers.
- The candidates would be in charge of dusting the furniture.
- The candidates would be responsible in distributing clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidates are required to make sure whether the beds and sheets are changed
- The candidates would be responsible in cleaning, disinfecting and polishing kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate would be responsible in sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate would be responsible in stocking linen closet.
- The candidates would be responsible in handling and reporting lost and found items
- The candidates would be responsible in attending to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidates would be responsible in cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidates should ensure in providing basic information on facilities
- The candidate will be required to inform authorities of any accidents that may occur during the course of cleaning.
- The candidate will be required to sweep driveways and walkways.
- The candidate should ensure that all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- The candidate should ensure in protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies
- The candidate will required to deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- The candidate would be responsible for maintaining a safe and tidy environment while also paying attention to clients or service users’ wishes.
- The candidate should ensure the security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- The candidate would be responsible in restocking guestroom amenities like toiletries, drinking glasses, and notepads.
- The candidate would be responsible in maintaining correct and adequate record of all work completed, reporting faulty appliances, damaged furniture, equipment or any potential hazard immediately, and carrying out routine checks often throughout the day in order to ensure that all communal areas are clean and well presented.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma .
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have the ability to adapt to changing schedules.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should have sound knowledge of cleaning supplies and cleaning techniques.
- The candidate should have ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- The candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers.
- The candidate should be Customer-oriented and friendly.
- The candidate should have the ability to work quickly without compromising quality.
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- The candidate should have good physical and healthy state to perform all tasks quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
- The candidate will be required to work in Hotel, Motel and Resort.
- The selected candidate would get On-site amenities.
- Free parking facilities are available to the candidates
- The selected candidates would get learning/training paid by employer.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
418-820-1362 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM.