The Juste du Pin company offers interior and exterior wood coverings exceeding quality standards at affordable prices. This natural and durable and noble material along with their impeccable designs, helps to make your constructions more welcoming and warm. They work with PPG dyes. PPG coating products made by mechanical application offers many advantages. This innovative technology not only enhances the beauty of wood, but increases its hardness and wear resistance over the years. Juste du Pin can thus offer guarantees of up to 25 years on certain opaque products.
They have been showered with trusted clients like SAQ Saint-Lin, Evolution Architecture, Parachute Montreal, National training center of VAL-SAINT-CÔME, Aluminum André Gagnon, The Chalet signed Diane Bergeron and many others. Their products are with smooth surfaces and soft ends, with fewer splinters, with waxed ends to smooth out cracks and they use slow and gentle drying to create straight and stable planks. In 2009, Jean-Luc Ouellette decided to specialize in exterior wood cladding and, with his son Pierre-Luc, created the company Juste du Pin. Passionate about wood, Mr. Ouellette wishes to make this material forgotten over time accessible to all types of construction.
Juste du Pin based in Saint-Roch-de-l’Achigan, QC, is looking for Cleaner for their plant with 1 vacancy. The one chosen to be employed will be required to start as soon as possible. Shifts will vary from Day to Early Morning ro Morning. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job.
Employer Name: Juste du Pin
Position: Cleaner, Plant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Saint-Roch-de-l’Achigan, QC
- Will be needed to wash windows and interior walls and ceilings.
- Will be needed to work with minimal supervision.
- Will be needed to mop, scrub sweet and wax hallways, stairs and floors.
- Will be required to clean and disinfect fixtures and bathrooms.
- Will be required to water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens.
- Will be required to operate Industrial Vacuum Cleaners to remove dirt, heavy debris, scraps and other refuse.
- Will be needed to empty waste containers and Trash cans.
- Will be needed to perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair.
- Will be needed to clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas.
- Will be needed to use Power Tools and industrial vacuum cleaners and power sweepers.
- The work setting is in Factory or plant.
- The candidate should have Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
- The candidate should have an experience of at least 1 to less than 7 months.
- Should have their own vehicle.
- Tasks may be repetitive in nature.
- Should have their own transportation.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Tasks will be physically demanding will required bending, crouching and kneeling.
- Should be initiative.
- Should be flexible.
- Should know how to operate Snowblower.
- Should know how to operate Power tools.
- Should know how to operate Industrial vacuum cleaners and power sweepers.
- Should know how to operate Power lawn mowers.
- Should know how to operate Small tractors (lawn/snow removal attachments).
- Should be dependable and reliable.
- Should have clarity of judgement and should be very well organized.
- Should know English or French.
- The employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including people belonging from groups like Apprentices, Students, Veterans and Youth.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply through the given options.
450-588-6668 extension 104 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
J0K 3H0 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM