Cleaner, light duty
Dr. Entela Xhillari Dentistry Professional Corporation based in 1193 The Queensway, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 1R6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, light duty who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Dr. Entela Xhillari Dentistry Professional Corporation
Position: Cleaner, light duty
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: 1193 The Queensway, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 1R6
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate will be required to provide basic facility information.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must work in a hospital, medical facility, or clinic.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.