2358857 ONTARIO INC. based in Milton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, light duty who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Cleaner, light duty has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: 2358857 ONTARIO INC.
Position: Cleaner, light duty
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Milton, ON
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate will receive free parking and on-site amenities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter