Titan Building Services based in Timmins, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours and Early Morning.
Employer Name: Titan Building Services
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 15 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Timmins, ON
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate must provide basic facility information.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must have a WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) certificate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be punctual.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driving record check (abstract).
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.