Liberty Building Maintenance Services Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Cleaner has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Liberty Building Maintenance Services Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.75 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Parking will be provided for the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
8917 134a Street
8917 134a Street
Between 12:00 PM and 04:00 PM