Service Canada based in Espanola, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Citizen services officer (CSO) – government services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Service Canada
Position: Citizen services officer (CSO) – government services
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.04 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Full time
Location: Espanola, ON
- The candidate must be bilingual.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be analytical.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Windows.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have an enhanced reliability security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter