Private Home based in Sainte-Julie, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Private Home
Position: Child caregiver – private home
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Sainte-Julie, QC
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate must prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- The candidate will be required to sterilise bottles, prepare formula, and change diapers for infants.
- The candidate will be responsible for child supervision and care.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate will be required to work at the Employer’s residence.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.