Child care provider – private home
Private Household based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child care provider – private home who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Weekend, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: Private Household
Position: Child care provider – private home
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of washing, ironing and pressing clothes and household linens.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work at the Employer’s residence.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.