Child and youth worker
Youth Impact Jeunesse Inc based in Fredericton, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child and youth worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Evening and Night.
Employer Name: Youth Impact Jeunesse Inc
Position: Child and youth worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.38 hourly for 8 to 80 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Casual employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Fredericton, NB
- The candidate will be in charge of housekeeping duties.
- The candidate will be in charge of food preparation.
- The candidate will be expected to provide suicide prevention and crisis intervention.
- The candidate must supervise the activities of clients living in group homes and halfway houses.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work in the field of child welfare.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a child welfare check.
- The selected candidate will receive mileage reimbursement as part of the financial benefits package.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job Reference Number- CNWF7