CEO (chief executive officer) – manufacturing company
Humaterra soil enhancer based in PO Box 216, Zenon Park, SK S0E 1W0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of CEO (chief executive officer) – manufacturing company who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Humaterra soil enhancer
Position: CEO (chief executive officer) – manufacturing company
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $90,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: PO Box 216, Zenon Park, SK S0E 1W0
Budgetary Responsibility: $500,001 – $1,500,000
- The candidate will be expected to coordinate the work of regions, divisions, or departments.
- The candidate must establish financial and administrative controls, develop and approve promotional campaigns, and approve overall human resource planning.
- The candidate will be expected to establish organisational objectives and to develop or approve policies and programmes.
- The candidate will be required to represent the organisation, or delegate representatives to act on its behalf, in negotiations or other official functions.
- The ideal candidate will be bilingual.
- The candidate must hold a Master’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be expected to manage more than 20 people.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise working groups, committees, staff in various areas of responsibility, and contractors.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be creative.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
- The work environment will be agriculture, manufacturing, or production.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
Security and Safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have Confidential security clearance.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to handle a heavy workload.
- The candidate has access to parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.