Cellarman/woman, winery – food and beverage processing
Rainmaker Wines based in Oliver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cellarman/woman, winery – food and beverage processing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Rainmaker Wines
Position: Cellarman/woman, winery – food and beverage processing
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Oliver, BC
- The candidate will be required to keep track of production data.
- The candidate must inspect gauges, computer printouts, and video monitors to ensure that specified processing conditions are met.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate must notify the supervisor of any mechanical problems or product irregularities.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Food Safety Certificate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The work place will be in wineries.
Experience and specialization
Type of operation
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about bottling, fermentation, and packaging.
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter