Canada Border Services Agency is looking for candidates to hire in the casual inventory department. The company is looking for casual employment of 90 working days to manage administrative support services in the organization. They’re also appointed for reliability status security clearance at the organization. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Canada Border Service Agency
Position: Casual Inventory
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $55,955 to $60,399 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Alberta, Canada
- Candidates will have to serve at Calgary International Airport and its surrounding commercial offices.
- They’re appointed to handle administrative proceedings in offices.
- Candidates will have to provide administrative support services in an office environment.
- They’re also appointed to provide client services to the public as well as internal clients.
- Candidates must have possession and maintenance of a valid driver’s license.
- Candidates must be willing to operate to undertake job-related travel with advance notice.
- Candidates must be able to lift and carry up to 25 kg.
- Candidates must be able to work overtime as required which may include weekends and statutory holidays.
- Candidates must attain fluency in the English language.
- Candidates must be more than 18 years old.
- Candidates must attain a legal permit to work in Canada.
- Candidates will get a great pay scale at this post.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facility at this post.
- Candidates will also get medical facilities at this post.
- Candidates will get promotions and bonuses from time to time.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to click on the link below. Candidates will have to make sure to share genuine details in the application form otherwise the registration gets cancelled. Some candidates get shortlisted for an interview, and candidates who clear the interview will get selected for this post.