Cineplex has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Cast Member. They have a range of responsibilities, each of which help the theatre’s daily functions and can include duties in concessions, on the floor and at the box office, amongst other tasks. They provide movie, special event, and general theatre information. They accurately sell tickets, accept payments, and make change. They properly operate Point of Sale terminals and ticket printers.
Employer Name: Cineplex
Position: Cast Member
Salary: $14.67 hourly
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Candidates cheerfully greet patrons.
- They properly operate and effectively communicate on a two-way radio.
- They will follow theatre policies for selling admission tickets.
- They will answer the telephone courteously and professionally.
- Candidates are team-oriented, energetic, friendly, and outgoing.
- They must enjoy working in a fast-paced, guest-facing environment.
- They should enjoy the flexibility evenings and late nights can afford you.
- They must enjoy variability in your job.
- Candidates must have Provincial Smart Serve or Proserve Certification where applicable and being of legal age to serve alcohol in fully licensed theatres would be an asset.
- Candidates will get Tuition Assistance.
- They will get an Employee Assistance Program.
- They will obtain Flexible Hours.
- They will possess Discounted Food and Beverages on Shift.
- They will get Opportunities to Grow.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in the post of Cast Member are requested to check their eligibility and must fill in their accurate information genuinely in the registration process. You can add information by clicking the link given below. The registration process has already started and apply as soon as possible.