Pop-In Food Store based in Odessa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier supervisor – retail who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Pop-In Food Store
Position: Cashier supervisor – retail
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Odessa, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of assigning duties to sales workers.
- The candidate will be expected to hire and train or arrange for staff training.
- The candidate must authorise cheque payments.
- The candidate will be expected to place orders for merchandise.
- The candidate must authorise the return of merchandise.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for selling merchandise.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
55 Main Street