Organic Garage based in Oakville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier, supermarket who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Organic Garage
Position: Cashier, supermarket
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 5 to 36 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Oakville, ON
- The candidate will be required to manage customer transactions using cash registers.
- The candidate will be required to process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments.
- The candidate will be required to scan items.
- The candidate will be in charge of accepting payment for goods or services.
- The candidate will be in charge of stocking shelves and cleaning the counter area.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate will be required to wrap or place merchandise in bags.
- The candidate will be required to weigh produce and bulk foods.
- The candidate will be required to provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor all entrances and exits and to request proof of payment as needed.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a supermarket/grocery store.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.