Mac’s Convenience Store based in 630 – 1 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T2E 0B6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Mac’s Convenience Store
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 30 hours per 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 630 – 1 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T2E 0B6
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate must process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments.
- The candidate must compute the total payment for the goods or services required.
- The candidate will have to accept payment for goods or services.
- The candidate will be expected to calculate daily/shift payments and reconcile them with total sales.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate must wrap or place merchandise in bags.
- The candidate must calculate foreign currency exchange rates.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor all entrances and exits and to request proof of payment as needed.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in the retail industry.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.