Westminster Liquor West based in 15 Micmac Blvd West, Lethbridge, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined and Morning.
Employer Name: Westminster Liquor West
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 15 Micmac Blvd West, Lethbridge, AB
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate will be required to scan items.
- The candidate will be responsible for stocking shelves and cleaning the counter area.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in the retail industry.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.