Eclipse Creations Contracting Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Eclipse Creations Contracting Ltd.
Position: Carpenter helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $23.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a secondary (high) school diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Security and Safety
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly investigated (abstract).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must have their own tools, steel-toed safety boots, hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, gloves, ear plugs, and safety vest.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter