Qi Yu based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Caregiver, babysitting who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Qi Yu
Position: Caregiver, babysitting
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must go shopping for food and household supplies.
- The candidate will be required to accompany the family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- The candidate will be in charge of washing, ironing and pressing clothes and household linens.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate must prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- The candidate must sterilise bottles, prepare formula, and change infant diapers.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a CPR certificate.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work at the employer’s residence.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.