Bel-Air Automobiles Inc. based in Orléans, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Car wash attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. Bel-Air Automobiles Inc works in the Automobile Dealers industry. Bel-Air Team vehicles have many years of dependable service ahead of them. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment and Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Bel-Air Automobiles Inc.
Position: Car wash attendant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.50 to $16.50 hourly for 42.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Orléans, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should be authentic.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have the ability to adapt to changing schedules.
- To ensure maximum customer satisfaction, the candidate should have Excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate a courteous and professional demeanour.
- The candidate should have good reading skills for following instructions
- The candidate must be able to use their own initiative
- The candidate should have ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- The candidate should be Customer-oriented and friendly.
- The candidate should have the ability to work quickly without compromising quality.
- The candidate should have good physical and healthy state to perform all tasks quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and capable of identifying and completing necessary tasks without direct supervision.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs), 9 kg (20 lbs) and 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- The candidate should be familiar with automobiles and their components, as well as tools and other necessary equipment.
- The candidate should be able to work quickly in order to deliver washed vehicles to customers in record time.
- The candidate should be able to interact ethically with coworkers and customers.
- The candidate will be expected to participate in the washing process and to use car wash equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers politely and explain available wash services to them, as well as take and process wash payments to the satisfaction of customers and car wash employees.
- The candidate will be required to scrub heavily soiled and difficult-to-reach areas of vehicles, as well as pre-wash the exterior of cars.
- The candidate will be required to perform periodic maintenance on washing equipment to ensure that it is in good working order.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the facility and ensure that everything is kept in its proper place and organised.
- The candidate will be expected to assist customers in any aspect of the car wash process.
- The candidate will be required to use water hoses, nozzles, brushes, soap buckets, brooms, hand tools, pressure washers, and grease guns.
- The candidate will be expected to move or direct cars into the wash area while maintaining a pleasant, focused, and competent demeanour.
- The candidate will be required to conduct visual inspections of vehicles to confirm their condition before sending them into the wash area.
- The candidate will be expected to ensure that company policies and procedures are followed when carrying out assigned tasks on a daily basis.
- The candidate will be expected to keep vacuums clean, trash cans empty, and hoses properly hung.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning the front and rear of each assigned vehicle from the outside, ensuring that the paint job is not compromised.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing vehicles for automatic car washes by spraying cleaners on them.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that customer car logs are properly maintained and that information about provided services is included.
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate should have prior experience with pressure cleaners and pressure washers.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should have clean driving record with no at-fault accidents or traffic citations
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- Candidates are required to wear steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- The candidate should be willing to work in an outdoor environment for long hours.
- The candidate will be required to work in wet or damp, dusty and cold environments.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle
- The candidate should have valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate will be required to drive manual transmission vehicle.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should be required to handling heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
Work Location Information
- The employer would not pay relocation cost to the selected candidates
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience cleaning automobiles and trucks.
- Health, Long term and other benefits would be provided to the selected candidates.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidates would get Health care plan, Disability benefits and Dental plan
- Under Long term benefits, the selected candidates would get Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Long-term care insurance and Maternity and parental benefits
- In addition to the above mentioned health and long term benefits the selected candidates would get other benefits in the form of Free parking facilities and Wellness program
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
613-842-5936 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 001