Walmart has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of (can) omni customer fulfillment. They will optimize to fill by packing orders in a space efficient manner. They have to learn responsibility, benefits, requirements for this job. They are responsible for understanding documentation including pick slips and packaging details etc. In this article you will get correct information regarding the post. Those who are interested in this job are requested to read the information given below.
Employer Name: Walmart
Position: (CAN) Omni Customer Fulfillment
No. of vacancies:
Salary: $37,844 per year
Employment Type: Flexible
Location: Lower Woodstock, Canada
- Candidates efficiently pick and assemble orders.
- They have to pick and pack online grocery delivery orders ensuring a high quality standard.
- They adhere to strict safety and food hygiene standards to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Candidates must have to ensure that products picked are of the highest quality i.e. no damaged products etc.
- They have to balances fulfillment responsibilities with customer interaction in this job.
- Candidates must have the ability to associate all the responsibilities in the workplace.
- Candidates will be responsible for leading the way in changing their stores to better cater to the needs of digital customers.
- Candidates will work on various temperature areas with great care and quality in mind to achieve “On Time” delivery to customers.
- They have to packs orders with attention to detail including distinguishing between similar named products and exact quantity codes.
- Company will provide you with a health care facility for this job.
- Company will provide special discount days in our company.
- They will get a paid vacation.
- Company will provide a dental care facility for this job.
How to apply
Those candidates are interested in the post of (CAN) Omni Customer Fulfillment are requested to join the post immediately. Click the link given below and register yourself.