village grec based in Sherbrooke, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Camp waiter/waitress who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning, 08:00 to 16:00. The position of Camp waiter/waitress has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: village grec
Position: Camp waiter/waitress
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.00 hourly / 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Sherbrooke, QC
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Long-term care insurance, Pension plan, and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Employer-paid learning/training, On-site daycare facilities, On-site recreation and activities, Team building opportunities, Employer-provided transportation, Parking facilities and Travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 0000
- Cover letter
- Link to web portfolio
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed